For intensive fat-burning, you have to push yourself into the anaerobic zone, where you use more oxygen than you breathe in. You’ll burn calories at a higher rate for hours after your workout.
Here is a full body workout to burn fat. Do each move for 60 seconds before moving straight on to the next one. Once you’ve finished the whole circuit, rest for 90 seconds, then repeat the circuit once more.
- Burpees with Press-ups
- Squat low with hand on the floor
- Kick back your feet and do a press-up
- Then jump your legs back to your chest and leap up as you reach for the ceiling
- Switch Jump Lunge
- Lunge forwards, leading with your left foot, and lower so your right knee nearly hits the floor
- Jump into the air with switch feet
- Land with your right leg forwards. Immediately drop into a lunge and repeat.
- Squat Jump
- Drop into a deep squat with arms by your side
- Jump up swinging your arms above your head
- Side Plank with Rotation
- Get into a side plank on your right hand side, raise your left arm
- Now lower it and reach under your body. Hold for 30 seconds, then raise your arm again.
- Repeat this on the other side to target love handles
- Standard Sit-ups
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet close to your bottom
- Engage your core as you curl your elbows towards your knees
- Slowly lower down and repeat
- Forearm to straight arm
- Start in a standard plank: facing the floor, body straight, resting only on your toes and forearms. Hold for 20 seconds
- Lift your left arm and straighten it and hold for 20secs.
- Lower and repeat with your right arm.
After this workout, you will really feel a burn throughout your body and it will feel like you’ve lost a lot of fat, in just 15minutes!!