Want to know how to make Almond Butter Banana Fudge? Well this is a real tasty and healthy treat for all you fitness enthusiasts! This goes great as a pre-workout or post-workout meal!
Here is what you need to start making it.
- Half Cup of Almond Butter
- 1 Whole Banana
- 3 Tea Spoons of Virgin Coconut Oil
- Baking tray to pour it into after your done!
It’s actually easier to make than you think!
- Crush a banana so its all mushy (Do this however you wish – I blended mine in my NutriBullet Blender)
- Add this into a Pan along with Half Cup of Almond Butter and 3 Tea Spoons full of Coconut Oil.
- Put the stove on low heat and start mixing them so it becomes warm and have all mixed well. Do this for around 30-50 seconds only. Don’t overheat it!
- If needed, you can blend it after in a blender to really get it like one delicious paste. If it’s too thick, add some water to soften it in the blender.
- Pour it into your baking tray – but make sure you have foil inside the tray when you pour it in.
- Chuck it in the Freezer for 5 hours so it becomes nice and solid.
- Take out, let it defrost for a little bit, cut, and eat!