Do you like Peanut Butter spread on your toast? Have you tried Almond Butter before? It’s my new favourite breakfast spread!
Almond butter is an excellent alternate source of protein, and it’s filled with monounsaturated fat (one of the good fats). It is also a very good source of dietary fibre.
I have here, the Organic Almond Butter from FitnessGuru.com – A very delicious and creamy product for my breakfast! I also have this as a pre-workout meal at times.
What are the benefits of Almond Butter?
- Good source of Vitamin E
- Great for a healthy protein breakfast
- Provides a healthy source of Dietary Fibre
- Boosts your Magnesium intake
- High Iron content
- Great food for your brain
- Provides energy – great for a pre-workout snack
I would highly recommend this to anyone for a healthy diet!