Do you like to make a No-Bake dish? And have it ready for a healthy snack or dessert in no time? This is exactly what I have made! Here we have a healthy Greek Yoghurt Fruit Tart.
I have used a variety of different healthy ingredients that offer a healthy amount of protein too! This is so easy to make and what’s even better is that there is no baking involved. Not only that, but once done, it looks beautiful!
- 15 Pitted Dates (Soak them in Warm Water for 5mins)
- 1 handful of Cashew Nuts
- Mixed assortment of coconut, raisins, brazil nuts, and other milled nuts
- Almond Butter
- Greek Yoghurt (Either Vanilla or Plain Flavor)
- Assortment of Sliced Fresh Fruit (Strawberry, Kiwi, Blueberry, Oranges)
- Spray the bottom of a 9-inch tart or cake pan or a pie dish with nonstick spray and line the pan with parchment paper on top. Set aside. (The spray helps the parchment stick to the pan, making spreading the crust easier.
- The parchment prevents the crust from sticking to the pan.
- Make sure Dates are soaked for 5 mins or so in warm water.
- Blend all the dates, nuts and assortment of other nuts and almond butter in a blender, until it becomes like a sticky dough.
- Squash and press (or roll) evenly on to the parchment paper in the baking tray, so it is flat. This will be your healthy base.
- Take the Greek Yoghurt and spread over the top of this base.
- Add the slices of fruit on top of the greek yoghurt in a nice presentation.
- Put in Fridge for 30mins before serving. Then Enjoy!
Here is the final output of my delicious tart!