You can make these really tasty snacks or deserts with the simplest of ease! Frozen Chocolate dipped Bananas in under 15 minutes!
- Serving Sticks (or large Toothpicks)
- Raw Dark Chocolate
- Unsalted Butter
- Saucepan & Baking Tray
- Chop up your banana(s) into small pieces and lay them on a baking tray lined with waxed sheet
- Freeze them for 2-4hours
- Put the dark chocolate & some water in a saucepan and start boiling
- Add a little bit of Unsalted Butter to the saucepan so that it becomes smooth
- Pour this smooth chocolate into a bowl
- Take the bananas out and put the wooden sticks half way through each piece
- Dip and swirl into the chocolate and place back in the tray
- Freeze again for another 3-4 hours and enjoy!
You can explore and add sprinkles, granola or any other toppings to your chocolate to add that extra little flavour to your snack!