Do you love pancakes? Feel Guilty they will ruin your diet plan? You can make some really healthy protein pancakes in no time!
Here are the things that you need to begin.
- Protein Pancake Mix powder - you can buy this from many Gym and Health Supplement online stores
- Semi-Skimmed Milk or Liquid Egg Whites
- Almond Butter
- Optional: Manuka Honey
- Pan and Stove
- Add 2 full scoops of Protein Pancake Mix powder in the blender
- Add 1/4 cup of Oats
- Add 2 or 3 tea spoons of Almond Butter
- Add 1/4 Cup of Milk or Liquid Egg Whites
- Optionally, add 1 teaspoon of honey for added flavour
- Blend it all until it mixes to a nice liquid
- Pour into a pan and heat on the stove until it becomes nice and cooked!
A high protein content means the Myprotein protein pancake mix contributes to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass, whilst also providing a low glycaemic index (GI) and the option for a great tasting snack. Each 50g serving will provide over 34g of protein.