A while ago, I had lunch at this oriental restaurant in London called PING PONG DIM SUM!
I have to say, it was one of my favourite restaurants I’ve been too! Amazing food!
I ordered the Vegetarian Special Set Menu, which included:
- mixed vegetable spring roll
- potato and edamame cake
- griddled portobello mushroom
- vegetable sticky rice (bamboo shoots, carrot, asparagus and glutinous, rice steamed in banana leaf)
- spicy vegetable dumpling
- pak choi dumpling
- four mushroom bun
- Ping Pong Virgin Mary Mocktail
- Chocolate coulant cake with Vanilla Ice Cream for Desert