In the mornings at work, or as a pre-workout drink, I always make myself a healthy protein coffee.
How do I do this?
It’s simple! You first need to buy a OneWhey Cappuccino flavoured whey protein from Fitness Guru. And have some instant coffee beans with you at home too.
- Add one scoop of FitnessGuru One Whey Cappuccino into a cup
- Fill the cup with one quarter water (cold)
- Fill another two quarters with low fat milk (cold)
- Heat in the microwave or pan for about 2mins
- Add 1-2 tsp of Instant Coffee Beans and mix
- Add a bit of organic chocolate cocoa powder or natural sugar and mix
- Heat up for another 60 seconds in the microwave or pan
You can see full information on this awesome fitness guru recipe by visiting the page here: http://www.fitnessguru.com/en/protein-coffee